In UNIBZ, health insurance is requested in order for non-EU students to apply for the residence permit in Italy (Permesso di Soggiorno). EMSE tuition fee in UNIBZ does not cover health insurance.
More details


Students need to buy a health insurance on their own. If students have a health insurance from outside of Germany, it is difficult to change to the German Health Insurance System as in Germany there are two types of heath insurance companies, one is given by law (GKV) and the other one is private. Private insurances within Germany are more costly.

More details


Students are requested to buy the insurance BEFORE coming in Finland as the insurance will be asked/checked by the Immigration Office.

More details


For further information and guidance, please kindly contact International Office