Applications must be submitted through the university portal of the university chosen for the first year. The criteria are:
- Meet the application deadline
- Have excellent academic background. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their curriculum vitae, academic grades, professional experience, motivation letter explaining their education and professional objectives, and letters of recommendation.
- Have a BSC degree suitable for the admission to any of the university. (Check this criterion at the university where you apply)
- Provide proof of proficiency in English language at level B2 (CEFR).
- With one or more of the following internationally recognized certificates, issued no more than 5 years before application deadline date: TOEFL (>=567 (paper based), >=227 (computer-based), or >=87 (internet-based)), IELTS (>=6.0) or equivalent certificates. For more information regarding “Equivalent certificates”, applicants are advised to check the conversion to level B2.2 in the following file (page 6 & 7) English Conversion Table (updated)
- With university declaration of undergraduate studies in English: applicants who have received a degree from a university-level institution where the official teaching language is English must submit a declaration issued by the same University stating that English is the official language of the respective program of degree at level B2 or equivalent.
- With country of origin certification: applicants who are citizens and first-degree-holders of the following English speaking countries Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Republic of Ireland, Jamaica, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Zambia or Zimbabwe must submit a document attesting their country of origin.
- The consortium may request an assessment of the student’s English level during the selection interview.
Candidates from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are advised to contact in advance the relevant Italian diplomatic Representation in their country of residence in order to confirm the documentation required for the pre-enrolment procedure in case of acceptance.
Candidates that fulfill the admission criteria above will be ranked according to the following selection criteria:
- Language skills
- Type of entrance qualification
- Academic records
- Work experience and professional qualifications
- Motivation letter, curriculum vitae, recommendation letters.