Results of the selection procedure are now out. Check them out here
For this call, there are three scholarships funded by the Consortium. Applicants must apply via EMSE’s official submission tool (link below).
Applicants are requested to read the call here before applying
- November 1st: opening date
- February 4th : closing date
- March 11th – March 15th: interviews with applicants of the scholarship ranking list
- March 22nd: Publication of results on EMSE website – Postponed to April 1st
- March 23rd – March 30th – postponed to April 2nd April 9th: Confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and acceptance of the scholarship by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
- April 5th – April 8th – postponed to April 12nd April 19th: Confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme of self-paying students by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
- September 15th: Payment of the participation costs second instalment
Online submission tool
Apply online through the EMSE submission tool by the deadline specified in the call. Click "view more" to get to the tool
Information and documents to provide when you apply
Common questions raised by applicants about the application process
Please read the call by clicking "view more" to get information about participation costs
Every year the Consortium offers scholarships. To check for scholarships read the ongoing call by clicking "view more"
Applicants that fulfill the admission criteria will be ranked according to the selection criteria. Read here how the awarding process is performed.
To secure the participation, admitted students must pay the tuition fee first instalment by the deadline specified in the call (read it by clicking "view more")
EMSE Programme Overview
Are we offering what you are looking for?