The call for admission to the EMSE programme is now open. For this call, there are three scholarships funded by the Consortium. Applicants must apply via EMSE’s official submission tool (link below).
Applicants are requested to read the call here before applying
- November 1st: opening of the timeframe for application
- February 4th : submission opening date
- March 11th – March 15th: interviews with applicants of the ranking list
- March 22nd: Publication of results on EMSE website
- March 20th – March 22nd: Notification of scholarship award by EMSE Project Manager. Applicants in the Scholarship Holders List will be notified of the award by email. No email will be sent to other candidates.
- March 23rd – March 30th: Confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and acceptance of the scholarship from applicants awarded EMSE Scholarship by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
- April 5th – April 8th: Confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and (eventually) acceptance of the scholarship form applicants of Reserve list and confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme from all other admitted applicants by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
Online submission tool
Apply online through the EMSE submission tool by the deadline specified in the call. Click "view more" to get to the tool
Information and documents to provide when you apply
Common questions raised by applicants about the application process
Please read the call by clicking "view more" to get information about participation costs
Every year the Consortium offers scholarships. Read the ongoing call by clicking "view more"
Applicants that fulfill the admission criteria will be ranked according to the selection criteria. Read here how the awarding process is performed.
To secure the participation, admitted students must pay the tuition fee first instalment by the deadline specified in the call (read it by clicking "view more")
EMSE Programme Overview
Are we offering what you are looking for?