- Read the call 2017/2019
- Apply on-line at ONLINE SUBMISSION TOOL
- Be ready to provide the following documents in electronic form:
– A copy/photocopy of English proficiency certificate.
– Curriculum Vitae (European format)
– Proof of nationality (copy of passport). Only pages with a photo and personal data.
– Proof of place of residence (e.g., residence certificate, or a certificate from your place of work, study or training))
– Certified (translated in English) copy of university diploma
– Certified (translated in English) copy of transcript of study results (subjects taken during their degrees, along with the marks obtained and the number of hours/credits devoted to each subject)
– Recommendation letter(s) and references
Additional documents may be requested. Unreadable or incomplete documents or late submissions will not be considered.
- Be ready for the interview: To be awarded a scholarship, applicants will be interviewed as described in the call call 2017/2019.
- Specify your mobility track. Students selected for one type of track cannot later change it. Applicants cannot apply to more than one type of grant or mobility track.
- And if you have your own resources… The EMSE consortium welcomes students with their own sources of funding.