Applicants can download the call here
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This Call reflects the views only of the EMSE Consortium, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- November 1st: submission opening date
- February 5th: submission closing date
- From February 26th to March 10th: interviews with applicants of the ranking list
- March 13th: notification of admission and scholarships award to applicants
- By March 27th at the latest: confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and acceptance of the scholarship from applicants awarded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship by sending an email and the receipt of the tuition fee first instalment. In case of withdrawal, no reimbursement of the first instalment will be made.
- By April 8th at the latest: confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and (eventually) acceptance of the scholarship form applicants of Reserve list and confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme from all other admitted applicants by sending an email and the receipt of the tuition fee first instalment
EMSE Programme Overview
Are we offering what you are looking for?
How to Apply
Applicants apply on-line via the EMSE submission tool by February 05, 2017
Information and documents to provide when apply
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and Consortium Scholarships
12 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for Partner country applicants (PaC), 3 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for Programme country applicants (PrC), and 1 EMSE scholarship for Programme country applicants (PrC) distributed over the mobility tracks
Common questions raised by applicants about the application
Applicants that fulfill the admission criteria will be ranked according to the selection criteria.
For each academic year, the tuition fees are € 6000 for Partner country students and € 4250 for Programme country Students.
To secure the participation, admitted students must pay the tuition fee first instalment by the deadline specified in the call
Got Questions? Ask EMSE Secretariat (email@example.com) and our Administrative Coordinators