Intake 2018/2020 opening on October 31st, 2017
Applicants can download the call here
Application submission at the EMSE submission tool.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This Call reflects the views only of the EMSE Consortium, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- October, 31st 2017 (AoE): opening of the timeframe for application
- February, 5th 2018 (AoE): closing of the timeframe for application
- From February 26th to March 9th 2018: Interview invitation. Shortlisted applicants are invited to interview (if candidates do not receive an interview invitation during the indicated timeframe, they are not considered for scholarship).
- March 14th 2018: Publication of results on EMSE website. The results will be divided into 4 categories of applicants. The personal ID number assigned in the application phase identifies each candidate for privacy reasons: 1) Scholarship Holders List; 2) Reserve List; 3) Non-scholarship Holders List; and 4) Non selected Applicants List.
- From 14th to 16th March 2018: Notification of scholarship award by EMSE Project Manager. Applicants in the Scholarship Holders List will be notified of the award by email. No email will be sent to other candidates.
- From 19th to 23rd March 2018 at the latest: Confirmation of participation of candidates in Scholarship Holders List. Applicants on the Scholarship Holders List will send by email a confirmation of participation to the EMSE programme and their first instalment bank transfer receipt (Please send it as attachment to the confirmation email). No email will be sent to other candidates
- From March 26th to April 2nd 2018: Confirmation of participation of candidates in the Reserve List. If candidates on the Reserve List are offered a scholarship, the selected candidates on the Reserve List will send by email a confirmation of participation to the EMSE programme and the first instalment bank transfer receipt (Please send it as attachment to the confirmation email
For self-paying students
- From March 14th to May 31st 2018: All admitted applicants are welcomed to join the EMSE Programme on a self-paying basis by sending an e-mail with the confirmation of participation and the receipt of the first instalment transfer by May, 31st 2018 (Please send it as attachment to the confirmation email)
- The second instalment of the participation costs shall be paid by August, 31st 2018 (Please send it as attachment to the confirmation email)
EMSE Programme Overview
Are we offering what you are looking for?
How to Apply
Applicants apply on-line via the EMSE submission tool by February 05, 2017
Information and documents to provide when apply
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and Consortium Scholarships
9 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for Partner country applicants (PaC), 1 Erasmus Mundus scholarships for Programme country applicants (PrC)
Common questions raised by applicants about the application
Applicants that fulfill the admission criteria will be ranked according to the selection criteria.
For each academic year, the participation costs are € 6000 for Partner country students and € 4250 for Programme country Students.
To secure the participation, admitted students must pay the tuition fee first instalment by the deadline specified in the call