The first call for admission and scholarship of the 2017/2019 edition (opened on November 1st 2016 and closed on February 5th 2017 ) has received 1201 applications. 124 excellent applicants have been finally selected for the admission and 15 of them were awarded an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. Congratulations!
Admitted students will be contacted by the EMSE project manager and guided in the enrollment procedure.
[UPDATE] – PLEASE FIND BELOW THE KEY DATES FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE 10% OF THE FIRST YEAR PARTICIPATION COST
- FOR SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS: 21 MARCH 2017
- FOR APPLICANTS ON THE RESERVE LIST: 27 MARCH 2017 (IN CASE OF CANCELLATIONS FROM THE SCHOLARSHIP HOLDERS LIST WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY THE END OF THIS WEEK – 24 MARCH 2017)
- FOR ADMITTED APPLICANTS WITHOUT ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP: 31 MAY 2017
The first installment is 10% of the Participation cost, and is for confirming and securing participation to EMSE
– € 600 for Partner country (PAC) applicants and
– € 425 for Programme country (PRC) applicants.
Scholarship holders will be reimbursed of such payment with the first monthly allowance. Withdrawals will not be reimbursed of the first instalment.
Students who have successfully confirmed and paid the first installment by the deadline will be directed to corresponding EMSE offices for visa application support (if applicable), accommodation, pre-enrollment & enrollment, language courses,…
The second call for admission and Consortium scholarships is now open. Read more here
How to pay
Amount of payment, payment deadline, IBAN
EU Immigration Portal
Do you need a visa?
Cost of living
Living cost to pursue the study in unibz, unikl, oy or upm
Other sources of funding
External sources of funding that can be helpful for non-scholarship holders