The second call for admission to the EMSE programme is now open. For this call, there are two scholarships funded by the Consortium. Applicants must apply via EMSE’s official submission tool (link below).
Applicants are requested to read the call before apply
- March 15th : submission opening date
- March 15th – July 10th : admission can be notified to candidates anytime during this period
- July 10th: submission closing date
- July 11th – July 14th: interviews with applicants of the ranking list
- July 15th: notification of admission and scholarships award to applicants
- July 24th : confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and acceptance of the scholarship from applicants awarded EMSE Scholarship by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
- July 30th : confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme and (eventually) acceptance of the scholarship form applicants of Reserve list and confirmation of participation to the EMSE Programme from all other admitted applicants by sending an email and the receipt of the participation costs first instalment
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This Call reflects the views only of the EMSE Consortium, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
ONLINE SUBMISSION TOOL
Information and documents to provide when apply
Common questions raised by applicants about the application
For each academic year, the participation costs are € 6000 for Partner country students and € 4250 for Programme country Students.
How many scholarship is offered for the 2nd session and how much it covers?
Here we describe how the evaluation process looks like
To secure the participation, admitted students must pay the tuition fee first instalment by the deadline specified in the call
EMSE Programme Overview
Are we offering what you are looking for?